1m SC/SC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Blue
Our multicolored fiber optic patch cables enable you to quickly identify various applications present in your fiber distribution system. The connectors on each end are color-coded for easy identification in a congested patch field.
High-quality fiber optic patch cables designed with SC to SC termination are perfect for Ethernet, multimedia, or communication applications. The SC connector features a push-pull locking system. The patented Injection Molding Process gives each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs. Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. The pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 62.5/125 multimode fiber.
- Connector: SC to SC
- Fiber Size: 62.5/125 micron
- Type: Multimode; Duplex
- Color-coded connector keys available in red, blue, green and black
- SC- Push-pull locking system
- 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss
- Molded form construction
- Immune to electrical interference
- Application: Gigabit Ethernet, FDDI, Multimedia, ATM, or any application that requires high-speed data transfer
C2G 1m SC/SC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Blue, 1 m, SC, SC, Blue
C2G 1m SC/SC Duplex 62.5/125 Multimode Fiber Patch Cable - Blue. Cable length: 1 m, Connector 1: SC, Connector 2: SC, Cable colour: Blue