Zero Touch Configurator™ up to 500 end-points
All members of the iMG 600 family can be provisioned and managed remotely through Allied Telesis’ state-of-the-art Zero Touch ConfiguratorTM (ZTC) platform.The ZTC provides secure authentication and registration of iMG devices, resilience through distributed server architecture and built in scalability for very large networks.
* Support for RG200, RG600 and iMG 600 series devices.
* Multi-protocol (TFTP, HTTP, HTTPS).
* Support for High Availability and Fault Tolerance.
* Horizontal and vertical scalability.
* Security and user profiling.
* Creation of views on configuration data.
Allied Telesis Zero Touch Configurator™ up to 500 end-points, 1024 MB, 3GHz, 1024 MB, Linux Red Hat 3 AS & ES
Allied Telesis Zero Touch Configurator™ up to 500 end-points. Minimum RAM: 1024 MB, Minimum processor: 3GHz, Minimum storage drive space: 1024 MB