4-Port UXGA Monitor Splitter/Extender with Audio with Two 100ft HD15 M/M UXGA Monitor Cables with 3.5mm Audio
Broadcast your computer’s audio and video output to multiple destinations. The Port Authority2 Audio Video Splitter/Extender can distribute a computer’s audio and video output to multiple destinations, such as classrooms, exhibits, trade shows, demonstrations, and multimedia presentations. Daisy-chain more than one splitter to expand the number of monitors and speakers your output can reach. With the built-in video signal enhancement, you can place monitors up to 210 feet away while maintaining video quality. Whether using in test bench facilities, data centers, help desks, and/or video broadcasting centers, this splitter/extender delivers both performance and value. The included 100 foot HD15 M/M UXGA monitor cables with 3.5MM audio complement the splitter/extender and make this an excellent deal!
- Broadcast your computer’s audio and video outputs to four monitors.
- Daisy-chain splitters to expand the number of monitors and speakers.
- Built-in video signal enhancement allows monitors to be placed up to 210 feet away.
- Use the 3.5mm audio outputs to drive either speakers or earphones.
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048x1536 at 60Hz.
- Suitable for VGA, SVGA, XGA, SXGA, UXGA, and Multisync monitors.
- Maximum bandwidth of 400MHz.
- Audio: 50Hz~15KHz, 2.5V p-p, 20K Ohm.
- Input connectors: HD15 Female, 3.5 mm stereo jack.
- Output connectors: 2x HD15 Female, 2x 3.5 mm stereo jack.
- Connectors: HD15M/3.5mm to HD15M/3.5mm.
- Ideal for video presentations, projector applications, and classroom environments.
- Drive signals without ghosting or signal distortion.
- Distance from the HD15M connector to the 3.5mm stereo plug is about 12 inches.
- Includes an HD15 F/F Mini Gender Changer (#18962) for more audio and video applications.
C2G 4-Port UXGA Monitor Splitter/Extender, VGA, HD15M/3.5mm, 2048 x 1536 pixels, 400 MHz, Grey
C2G 4-Port UXGA Monitor Splitter/Extender. Video port type: VGA, Connector(s): HD15M/3.5mm. Maximum resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels, Bandwidth: 400 MHz. Colour of product: Grey