Word 2007. Norwegian
Office Word 2007 helps people create professional-looking documents by presenting a comprehensive set of writing tools in a new user interface. Rich review, commenting, and comparison capabilities help you quickly gather and manage feedback from colleagues. Advanced data integration helps ensure documents stay connected to important sources of business information.
Create Professional-Looking Documents Effortlessly
Word 2007 provides editing and reviewing tools that help you create professional documents more easily than ever before.
- Spend more time writing, less time formatting. A new, results-oriented interface presents tools when you need them, in a clear and organized fashion. Live visual previews, predefined style galleries, table formats, and other content help you get more out of Office Word 2007 capabilities.
- Add frequently used content to your documents with just a few clicks. Office Word 2007 introduces Building Blocks for adding frequently used content to your documents. Select from a predefined gallery of cover pages, pull quotes, headers, and footers to make your documents look more professional. You can even create your own Building Blocks to simplify the addition of custom text, like legal disclaimer text or other frequently used materials.
- Communicate more effectively with high-impact graphics. New charting and diagramming features that include 3-D shapes, transparency, drop shadows, and other effects help you create professional-looking graphics that result in more effective documents.
- Quickly apply a new look and feel to your documents. Using Quick Styles and Document Themes you can change the appearance of text, tables, and graphics throughout your entire document to match your preferred style or color scheme.
Share Your Documents Confidently
Office Word 2007 helps you efficiently collect and manage feedback from colleagues and helps ensure that feedback doesn’t escape with the document when it is published.
- Quickly compare two versions of a document. Office Word 2007 makes it easy to find out what changes were made to a document—a new tri-pane review panel helps you see both versions of a document with the deleted, inserted, and moved text clearly marked.
- Master your review process using Office Word 2007 and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007. With built-in workflow services in Office SharePoint Server 2007, you can initiate, manage, and track document review and approval processes from within Office Word 2007, so you can accelerate review cycles across your organization without forcing people to learn new tools.
- Remove unwanted information from your documents. The new Document Inspector feature can remove comments, tracked changes, metadata, or other information from your documents.
- Help protect your documents with a Digital Signature. With Office Word 2007, you can digitally sign your documents so the people who read them know it hasn’t changed since it left your hands.
- Convert your Word documents to PDF or XPS. With Office Word 2007, you can share documents in Portable Document Format file (PDF) and XML Paper Specification (XPS) format without using third-party tools.
Go Beyond Documents
Office Word 2007 is an important evolution of XML support in the 2007 Microsoft Office system, facilitating smaller, more robust documents and deep integration with information systems and external data sources.
- Master Reduce file sizes and improve corruption recovery. The new Microsoft Office Open XML Formats are compressed, segmented file formats that offer a dramatic reduction in file size and helps ensure damaged or corrupt files can be easily recovered.
- Connect your documents to business information. Create dynamic Smart Documents that update themselves by connecting to your back-end systems using new document controls and data bindings.
- Keep track of your documents with the Document Information Panel. Use the new Document Information Panel to add workflow and tracking information directly to your documents. Add Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services information or custom properties to your document templates to extend document management functionality into the Office Word 2007 environment.
- Quickly detect documents with embedded macros. Office Word 2007 uses a separate file format (.docm) for macro-enabled documents, so you can quickly tell whether a file is capable of executing any embedded macros.
Microsoft Word 2007 (NO), 1 license(s)
Microsoft Word 2007 (NO). Minimum storage drive space: 500 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 500 MHz. License quantity: 1 license(s)