Access 2007. Academic lisence. Danish
Office Access 2007 enables you to quickly track and report information with ease, using an improved interface and interactive design capabilities that do not require deep database knowledge. Get started easily using prebuilt database solutions—modify and adapt them to your changing business needs. Collect information through forms in e-mail or import data from external applications. Create and edit detailed reports that display sorted, filtered, and grouped information to facilitate more informed decision making. Share information with others using Microsoft Windows SharePoint Services technology lists, where you can audit revision history, recover deleted information, set data access permissions, and back up your information at regular intervals.
Quickly Get Started Tracking Information
Start working immediately using Office Access 2007 prebuilt database solutions.
Out-of-the-box database solutions. The new Getting Started screen includes a variety of prebuilt database solutions. You can use these applications right out of the box—or treat them like templates and enhance and refine them to accommodate the kind of information you want to track or the way in which you want to track it. These predefined applications can help you track contacts, events, issues, assets, tasks, and more. Other application templates will become available over time from Microsoft Office Online and will be advertised in the Getting Started window.
- Results-oriented user interface. Office Access 2007 has been updated with a fresh look that makes it easier to create, modify, and work with database solutions. The new results-oriented user interface (UI) is context-sensitive and optimized for efficiency and discoverability. While nearly 1,000 commands are available, the new UI displays only those that are relevant to the task you are performing at any given moment. In addition, tabbed windows view, a new status bar, new scroll bars, and a new title bar give applications built on Office Access 2007 a very modern look.
- Improved navigation. Office Access 2007 provides you with a comprehensive view of tables, forms, queries, and reports with a new Navigation Pane. You can even create custom groups to organize and see all the forms and reports related to a single table.
- Quickly create tables. Office Access 2007 makes it easier to work directly within a datasheet to create and customize tables. Start entering information into a data cell—just as you do today in Microsoft Office Excel. When you enter a new value, Office Access 2007 automatically adds a new field and detects the data type (for example, date, number, or text). You can even paste Excel tables into a new datasheet, and Office Access 2007 will build all the fields and recognize the data types automatically.
- Import contact records from Microsoft Office Outlook 2007. Office Access 2007 makes it easy to exchange an individual Access 2007 contact record with Office Outlook 2007. You can import an Office Outlook 2007 contact record into Office Access 2007; you can also export a contact record from Access 2007 and save it as a contact in Outlook 2007.
- Filter and sort data. Office Access 2007 has made it easier to filter data, bringing clarity to business questions. Different filter options are available for text, numbers, and date data types. For example, new filtering options make it easy to filter a date column for all records in Today, Yesterday, Last Week, Next Month, Future, Past, and so on. The filtering experience is consistent between Office Excel 2007 and Office Access 2007 so that you don’t need to learn a new way to find the information they need.
- Work with multivalue fields. Office Access 2007 supports complex data types, so you can create columns that accept more than one value in a cell. For example, if you assign a task to more than one person, you can include both names in the cell. Windows SharePoint Services technology is compatible with these complex data types to help ensure data symmetry between the local and Web-based data stores.
- Attach documents and files to your database. Your applications can hold information that is more interesting and helpful than ever before. You can attach multiple files—such as photos, documents, or spreadsheets—to individual records within the data store for easy reference. If the file isn't a compressed format, Office Access 2007 will automatically compress it for you, saving hard disk space.
- Interactive forms design. Office Access 2007 features a what-you-see-is-what-you-get (WYSIWYG) forms design interface. You can design and modify the form layout in real time on the screen—and preview your form as you build it. With the WYSIWYG design interface, you can build forms very quickly, spending more time doing the work and less time on design and formatting issues.
- Rich text. Bold text? Italics? No problem. Office Access 2007 provides rich text support for data stored in tables.
Share Tracked Information with Others
Office Access 2007 enables you to gather information easily and make it available to others with more security and flexibility.
- Collect data using Office Outlook 2007. Office Access 2007 simplifies the process of collecting information from others. It builds the data collection form automatically using Microsoft Office InfoPath 2007 or HTML in the body of an e-mail message. You can send the form to recipients using e-mail addresses from your Office Outlook 2007 Contacts folder or from Office Access 2007. Office Outlook 2007 processes the incoming forms and saves the data in your Office Access 2007 data store—effectively updating the data in your tracking application immediately without retyping.
- Web collaboration with Windows SharePoint Services. Web sites based on Windows SharePoint Services provide a place where your team can communicate, share documents, and work together on a project. With Office Access 2007, you can publish your Access 2007 files to libraries, or move the application to Windows SharePoint Services, allowing your team to interact with it easily through the browser. Forms, reports, and information can be viewed, updated, or deleted directly on the Windows SharePoint Services site according to the established permission settings.
- Track Windows SharePoint Services lists with Office Access 2007. For a richer experience, you can track information on Windows SharePoint Services lists using the Office Access 2007 client on your computer.
- Work offline with Windows SharePoint Services lists. Using Office Access 2007, you can work with Windows SharePoint Services offline. If you are traveling, for example, you can maintain a local copy of a Windows SharePoint Services list on your laptop computer, where you can edit and query the list as though it were any other table in Office Access 2007. Forms and reports that use the Windows SharePoint Services list are fully interactive—and Office Access 2007 can later synchronize the local list with the online list when you bring your laptop back online.
- Integration with Windows SharePoint Services workflow. Office Access 2007 authors can use business logic created with the workflow support in Windows SharePoint Services to build collaborative workgroup applications. Workflow can be used to automatically assign tasks to other users, report on project status, and help ensure that tasks are completed on time. All Windows SharePoint Services tasks can be viewed inside Office Access 2007 or Office Outlook 2007.
- E-mail and RSS notifications. Users can subscribe to e-mail notifications when records are added, deleted, or changed. Additionally, Really Simple Syndication (RSS) subscriptions users can subscribe to list feeds in Office Outlook 2007.
- Mobile connectivity. Windows SharePoint Services lists can be accessed through mobile phones, so remote users can stay current on changing business information.
- PDF and XPS support. With Office Access 2007, you can save a report as a Portable Document Format file (PDF) or in XML Paper Specification (XPS) format for printing, posting, and e-mail distribution. By saving your report as a PDF or XPS file, you can capture report information in an easily distributed form that retains all of your formatting characteristics yet does not require others to have Office Access 2007 to print or review your report.
Create and Adapt Meaningful Reports
Use Office Access 2007 to make sense of complexity by consolidating information into meaningful reports enabling more informed decision making.
- Interactive report design mode editing. With new functionality in Office Access 2007, you can see how data will appear in a report while you are creating it. Using the new WYSIWYG interface, you can manipulate the report layout directly while browsing the data in the report designer, so you don’t need to run the report to see how it looks on the page. This makes it easier to create a great-looking report and saves you time.
- Interactive report browse. The new report browse mode makes user reports more accessible. Use CTRL+F to find records, copy the data into other applications, and edit the data. Using the new filtering functionality, it is easier to find the information you are looking for enabling better decision making.
- Group information in reports. The improved Grouping Pane provides a clear display of data groupings so you can preview changes as you are applying them to reports. You can easily add totals, subtotals, counts, and other elements that help you analyze the data. You can also group the information in one or more layers and add subtotals.
Manage and Audit Sensitive Information
Office Access 2007 makes it easier for you to meet your information management needs with improved data transparency in a manageable environment.
- Improved security. Office Access 2007 includes new and improved security features—unified trust decisions are integrated with Microsoft Office Trust Center. Trusted locations make it easy to trust all databases in security-enhanced folders. Conversely, you can load an Office Access 2007 application with code or macros disabled to help provide a safe experience.
- Data auditing. Without requiring IT support, you can easily migrate data from your local database file to a server with Windows SharePoint Services which your organization’s IT professionals can manage, help secure, and back up according to your organization’s policies.
- Revision history. New functionality enables you to track records and see who created, edited, and deleted records. You can also view when the information was modified and roll back data edits if necessary.
- Permission setting. Using Windows SharePoint Services, you can manage which users have access to your data. You can assign limited reading permissions or full editing rights.
- Recycle bin. You can now recover data that was erroneously deleted using the recycle bin feature in Windows SharePoint Services.
Microsoft Access 2007. Academic lisence (DK), 1 license(s), Academic, 500 MB, 256 MB, Intel Pentium 500 MHz
Microsoft Access 2007. Academic lisence (DK). License quantity: 1 license(s), License type: Academic. Minimum storage drive space: 500 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 500 MHz