Office Professinal 2007. Version Upgrade. Danish
Office Professional 2007 provides a complete suite of powerful and easy-to-use business productivity and information management tools that help small businesses and business professionals to manage customer information and marketing activities, analyze and report business information, and accomplish routine tasks quickly and effectively.
Save Time and Stay Organized
Office Professional 2007 helps you quickly accomplish routine tasks so you can spend more time with your customers. New task-based menus and toolbars automatically display the commands and options you can use, making it faster and easier to find the software features you need. And the new Live Preview feature makes it easy to sample your changes before you apply them. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Work faster with new task-based menus and toolbars that display the commands and features you need when you need them.
- Manage your time more efficiently with the new To-Do Bar in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007, which consolidates tasks, messages, and appointments, and integrates tasks directly into your calendar.
- Locate, sort, prioritize, and act on your growing volume of e-mail in Office Outlook 2007 with advanced search, color categories, and improved junk mail and anti-phishing technologies.
- Create more professional-looking documents with less time and effort using Building Blocks and new designer-quality QuickFormats in Microsoft Office Word 2007.
Manage All Your Contact and Customer Information in One Place
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager integrates powerful contact management features into Outlook 2007. Now you can collect and control all of your customer information and communications in one place so you can stay organized and respond quickly to customer needs. Powerful tools simplify contact management so you can easily track, prioritize, and manage customer and contact information throughout the sales process—all within the familiar Office Outlook 2007 environment. You also can track and manage project tasks and transfer tasks to coworkers. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Access and track all prospect and customer information and communications, including contact data, e-mail messages, phone calls, appointments, documents, and financial data1.
- Track and manage opportunities throughout the sales cycle so you can easily assess progress, follow up, and close sales.
- Get a company-wide view of your sales pipeline with flexible reports and a customizable dashboard that can help forecast sales and prioritize tasks.
- Use mail merge features to create personalized marketing communications for print and e-mail using Office Word 2007 and Microsoft Office Publisher 2007.
- Centralize project information and communications including e-mail messages, meetings, notes, and documents so you can easily manage, delegate, and follow up on project-related tasks.
Produce Professional-Quality Marketing Materials and Campaigns In-House
Produce compelling, professional-quality marketing materials and campaigns entirely in-house with the powerful and easy-to-use tools in Office Professional 2007. Create designer-quality marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web using Office Publisher 2007. Use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager and Office Publisher 2007 together to help you track and manage marketing campaign activities such as compiling mailing lists, distributing materials, and tracking your results. You also can use the library of customizable templates in Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 to create professional-quality presentations that enhance your business identity. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Get started producing marketing campaigns in-house with new Office Publisher 2007 guides that quickly and easily lead you through the process of creating, publishing, and distributing designer-quality marketing materials.
- Choose from a wide variety of professionally designed Office Publisher 2007 layouts that you can customize with color and font schemes to enhance your brand identity, or begin from scratch for unique communications.
- Share design and content elements across all of your Office Publisher 2007 projects and automatically convert content from one type to another for print, e-mail, or Web publication.
- Manage print and e-mail marketing campaigns using new tools in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to create mailing lists, personalize marketing materials, and track results.
- Create more dynamic Office PowerPoint 2007 presentations faster with an extensive library of customizable slide layouts, along with new tools that help you to create powerful charts, diagrams, and tables, and to quickly preview changes.
- Publish your files in Portable Document Format file (PDF) to preserve the formatting you intended, so you can easily distribute files to others and help to ensure compatibility with commercial printers.
Simplify Database Creation and Reporting
With Office Professional 2007 you can easily create databases from scratch and generate reports—with no technology background required. Predefined database tracking applications and an intuitive interface in Microsoft Office Access 2007 help you quickly and easily track business information. The data you track and analyze can then be filtered, sorted, and displayed in Microsoft Office Excel 2007 for easier analysis. Office Professional 2007 helps you:
- Get started easily in Office Access 2007 with new, predefined database tracking applications for common business information such as fixed assets, expense reports, and customer orders.
- Enter new data easily and customize database information with the new Office Access 2007 task-based user interface, and a datasheet view similar to that in Office Excel 2007.
- Create reports with a single click in Office Access 2007, and use improved tools to more easily filter, sort, group, and subtotal data.
- Filter, sort, graph, and visualize data more effectively with predefined styles, improved charts, and integrated graphics in Office Excel 2007, including enhanced, easier-to-use PivotChart and PivotTable functionality.
Microsoft Office Professinal 2007. Version Upgrade (DK), 1 license(s), Multilingual, Upgrade, CD, 2000 MB, 256 MB
Microsoft Office Professinal 2007. Version Upgrade (DK). License quantity: 1 license(s). Language version: Multilingual, Software type: Upgrade, Media types supported: CD. Minimum storage drive space: 2000 MB, Minimum RAM: 256 MB, Minimum processor: Intel Pentium 500MHz. Platform: PC, Compatible operating systems: Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack (SP) 2 + Microsoft Windows Server 2003